Sunday, December 4, 2016

 

WHO AM I?  WHY AM I HERE?


Over the last 25 years, I managed to accumulate a large number of GW Kislevites, but I never did much with them.  Over the last couple of months, however, I have really gone at them them, inspired by (yet another) re-reading of Riders of the Dead.  So, with encouragement from my incredibly patient but exasperated wife ("It's about time you started painting all this crap!!!!") I've decided to get them done, or at least make a huge dent.

Hopefully, this blog will help keep me on-track by allowing me to showcase my work to the (few) people who might read this blog.  Maybe it will also encourage someone out there  to make some progress with his own unpainted Kislevites and make his wife a little happier.

Over time I hope to post pictures of a variety of Kislevite units, from majestic and terrifying winged lancers, to sturdy Kossars, to grubby Ungol horse archers, and even a bunch of kit-bashed conversions.  I hope you enjoy my Kislevites.

No comments:

Post a Comment